I just received this email from EZineArticles.com in which the author talks about how to get unstuck when brainstorming ideas for one’s next article or series of articles.
“The content of today’s newsletter comes courtesy of social media expert Chris Brogan. These idea-generators were originally written with bloggers in mind, but they work equally well for article authors like yourself.”
Looking for some fresh ideas for your next article? Read on and learn from a blog expert!
Topics to Get You Unstuck:
- What challenges are my potential customers facing. Do I have any advice for them?
- What have I read lately? What points were interesting? Can I add more to it?
- What bugs me? Can I write about another way to approach it?
- Who do I admire? Can I write something about them that explains how to emulate those traits?
- What has the potential of helping (hurting) me or my community in the coming months? Are there possible ways out of it?
- What kinds of tools are missing from my environment that would help things along?
- Which companies or parts of an industry might benefit from my ideas?
- How do other industries compare to what my community is thinking about?
- What kinds of thoughts will inspire my audience to contact me (or support a cause, or buy my product, or support my interests)?
- What do I want to know that I can ask my community?
- How ___ is like _____.
- __ Ways to Convince the Boss to Try ____.
- How do I _______?
- Here are some new ways to ________.
- My personal recipe for ______.
- If I ran the _____.
- Three improvements to my company’s _______.
- My first steps into ______.
- If I find yourself stuck, try _____.
- Restarting now would _____.
Bonus Tip: Pictures help stimulate the writing process.
Why not turn each of today’s suggestions into an article idea for your niche? This little exercise would be perfect for the EzineArticles “My Next 10 Article Ideas” notepads. In no time, you’ll have created (20) new article ideas!
To leave a comment, surf to either of these blog posts:
To learn more about Chris Brogan and his company, go to http://www.chrisbrogan.com/
|To Your Article Writing/Marketing Success & Passion!
Marc, Public Relations