I did a quick search to find How to get my Video to display in Google’s search results. Follow these steps and you should see results.
- Insert keywords into your video filenames.
- Host your video on YouTube.
- Embed the YouTube video in a post on your own site. According to Google, its algorithms consider how many times a video is viewed. Any time your video gets viewed on your own site Google adds this to the ‘views’ tally on YouTube. (Nearly every video that Google lists or blends in the search results comes from YouTube.)
- Optimize your YouTube videos for SEO by including keywords in the video title, description, and anchor element tags.
- Your videos should be posted on relevant pages on your site. Google will use it Latent Semantic Index Algorithm to determine what the video is about and for what keywords it should be displayed.
- Create a video library and/or sitemap on your site. Then link to the library and/or sitemap page from your home page. Be sure to include a keyword-rich annotation for each video in the library